Optimum Quality Of Life for Every Resident
Our Goal is to foster the highest level of wellness that can be achieved for each resident of Valley View, maximizing independence. We employ a unified rehabilitative team approach in which each discipline cooperates to restore and maintain the health and well-being of both the body and mind.
Notice of Privacy Practices
At Valley View, we are committed to protecting your health information. Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes the personal information we collect and how and when we use or disclose that information.
Valley View Nursing Center
An attractive, modern facility set among rolling hills on the outskirts of Williamsport, Pennsylvania. We offer skilled nursing care for 163 residents at various levels of medical need.
Excellent nursing care doesn't happen by chance; it grows from deep understanding, compassion, and professionalism. At the heart of Valley View Nursing Center is a very simple idea; every person, at every stage of life, has physical, intellectual, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs which deserve to be met.
Care at Valley View is personalized and recognizes individual rights, choices, and dignity. We hold regularly scheduled care conferences concerning the needs of each resident, and encourage the resident and family members to attend.
Among our services:
- Physical Therapy - for those recovering from illness, injury, surgery, or simply a decline in physical strength and ability. Our physical therapists work with residents to improve strength, endurance, range of motion, and activities of daily living.
- Occupational Therapy - focuses on restoring the ability to accomplish the tasks of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming and dining.
- Speech Therapy - treats difficulties in speaking, recognizing and using language, swallowing, and eating.
- Therapeutic Recreation - provides activities specifically tailored to meet the individual interest and needs of each resident.
- Social Services - our social workers assist residents in making a healthy and happy adjustment by solving problems, serving as patient advocates and acting as liaison between family members and staff.